Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
A warm welcome for families is the order of the day at The Sailmaker pub. There’s something on the menu for every taste—whether you’re all about the traditional roast, or health-conscious and looking for something tasty. Our carvery is served every day, and features a selection of three roasts plus all the trimmings. Our pub menu includes delicious salads and light bites, as well as hearty classics. In addition to our great main meals, The Sailmaker pub offers classic starters and tempting sharers. And don’t forget to leave room for dessert. From classic puddings to contemporary twists, there’s enough temptation here to derail the strictest diet!
We’ve got plenty to keep the kids entertained, too. Before you treat them to a tasty meal from our brilliant children’s menu, let them work up an appetite in our two play areas. There’s one outside, for those glorious sunny days. And one inside, so even if it’s raining cats and dogs the wee ones will be kept happy. We look forward to welcoming the whole family.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus